With the knowledge learned in How to Hide Your Guns, you’ll discover:
- How to use common furniture to create the most secret hiding places that even highly skilled thieves will never suspect
- The common household appliances you should never use as hiding places
- Where to put your money and credit cards so they’ll never be found… but you can access them in an instant
- The four different types of caches you need to consider
- How much money to put in your survival cache
- The 29 items you need in your medical cache
- The few things you really need in a backpack that will last you for days if you’re on the move
- And much more…
This book is the only one of its kind in the world, sort of like having your own private pass to Fort Knox, where your guns and valuables are safe from predators. Tough times make desperate people even more desperate. For those of us who have decided to follow a prepper lifestyle of thriftiness, saving, and stores, our very possessions are in the crosshairs of thieves and opportunists. These people can range from total strangers to members of one’s own family.
If you’re ready to take emergency preparedness to the next level, then this book is for you.