Paratroopers Water Purifier
Without a doubt special ops paratroopers endure some of the harshest conditions on earth. And when they need clean water, elite soldiers are choosing the Paratroopers Water Purifier — the smallest, lightest, and most durable water purifier on earth!
It’s so small and lightweight you can easily carry it in your pocket or purse, backpack or glove box. What’s more, it’s just as effective at purifying water as larger, more expensive units!
- Weighs only 88 grams, just 3.1 ounces. So light you won’t even notice it!
- Removes 100% of harmful water-borne bacteria, including E.coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, Vibrio cholerae, and Legionella pneumophila.
- Completely removes suspended contaminants like dust, algae, and organic particles. Crystal clear water!
- Significantly reduces the concentration of heavy metal ions so your filtered water tastes fresh, crisp, and clean.
- Surprisingly fast filtration! Filters one third of a liter of water per minute. Just three minutes fills a full liter bottle.
- Small size… HUGE filtering capacity. Filter up to 2,000 liters of water before replacing the filter.
- Comes in a heavy-duty camouflage pouch with drawstring to protect against accidental damage.
“This is one of the greatest water filters I’ve ever used. I am a prospector and most of the time I am in what is called primitive camping situations. Having this filter (which is no bigger than dollar bill), has given myself and camping partners with clean drinking & cooking water. I can’t find a better setup (I have the straw & tablets but they do not even come close. If your going to put together a bug out bag, or just going camping you’ve got to have one.“